June 2, 2017

Are You Ready for summer ?

  Are You Ready for summer?

     I feel like every year summer comes and I feel like I am never ready for summer. Summer means Swimsuit season and I am not a big fan of swimsuits. I always get a new swimsuit and I always have a hard time finding one that fits my Chest and body. So usually I get a one piece that is black and boring because the Bikini never fit me right in the chest at all. I always never liked showing my stomach. Then I started watching Youtuber that was my size and would do try on of cute swimsuits. She tried on this black bikini and I absolutely loved it. The swimsuit was from Amazon and it had fringe coming down from the top and the bottoms are high-waisted.

For the first time in a long time I am in love with my swimsuit and ready for summer and hanging out by the pool. I added a swimsuit cover-up from lularoe and the bottom has fringe on the bottom too. 
I finally realized that I have to love the body I have and to have fun swimming. So you just have to learn to love your body and have fun in the sun.  

Thanks for reading 
Lea Graham                              Swimsuit from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment