April 15, 2017

Clinque Fresh Pressed system with pure vitamin c review

          Today I want to talk about the Clinique Fresh Pressed system with pure vitamin c. 

My experience with this product was really great. I really wanted to try this product because I love skincare.  
I am 28 and I really want to take care of my skin. I know how much vitamin c serum works so well for your skin. So I was too excited to try this product.
My skin has some redness and some texture so when I start this I was curious how my skin would feel after 7 to 14 days. I use this product for at least 14 days in my moisturizer. I used my Clinique Gel Moisturizer. I  really liked the difference I saw on my skin and how well some of my redness went away.
After the 14 days which is how long it will last and the price is $20 dollars for a 2-week serum. That is a little pricey for a vitamin c serum, but I still believe that vitamin c serum is very important for your skin.
 I hope this review helps everyone with this product. I did a video review for yall too!
Thanks, leah graham 

No comments:

Post a Comment