Skip to main content

Urban decay naked 3 collab with zelma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Welcome back to my blog everyone ! I am so excited to start blogging about fashion. Today we are going to talk about my outfit for Monday feb,20,2017.
I am so in love with these pants . I got them at wal-mart in the plus  size section . They are the boyfriend jeans and they are so comfortable . I got the size 18 w . I was so shocked that they fit so well on my butt and thighs . They were priced at $21 . My shirt is from old navy . It fits so well . I love old navy for their shirts but you do have to order the plus size online . Which makes it really hard to buy the right size .  I got my purse for $20 dollars from a store called Burke's outlet . I am in love with it because of the size and the color . I love Bright colors and over the shoulder purse .  My shoes are pink with different color strips on the side . I got them brand new from goodwill for $6 dollars .  I enjoy flats because they are easy and comfortable . I am a mom and i need easy outfits so i can look cute but comfortable . M…

Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer

Hello readers, and welcome back to my blog page!
     Today I am going to talk to you about a product that was sent to me to review. The product is Valentina pure glow brightening moisturizer.


   I have heard of the Valentina products previously,  but haven't tried any of their products. Since I got the opportunity to try it, I am so happy. I am also excited to share with everyone of you this awesome product. I have been trying the Valentia pure glow brightening moisturizer for a short while, and I have to say I love the moisturizer and it makes my skin feel so nice.
I also like that it is made from natural and organic ingredients that are so good for your skin.
 The key ingredients are  -Botanical Hyaluronic acid which floods the skin with moisture, and supports skins elasticity, Also plumping the skin from within.  -Kojic acid which helps control melanin production and prevents dark spots on the skin.  -Ginseng which boosts skin to help firm collagen, combat wrinkles, and give …

Shop in under 90 seconds with Tophatter!

Welcome back !  Today we are going to talk about
                                           Shopping with a website called  Tophatter.                     
If you're the kind of person who loves major names like Coach, SmashBox, Kate Spade and Urban Decay - and you love those names even more when you can find their products for a great deal - then we've got the perfect website for youTophatter is the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace, with live online auctions every day in a wide variety of categories.Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital and SV Angel. We are based in Palo Alto, with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai, China.
.                                                               What i think about the website : I got two credits to try out some products from the website . I first got the Moonchild glow kit .                …