October 7, 2016

L'Reve24k Luxury Skin Care 60 Second Instant Face Lift Serum

Welcome back to my blog everyone ! Today we are talking about the L'Reve24k Luxury Skin Care                          60 Second Face Lift Serum. Powered by Brandbacker
About the Product:
This powerful anti-aging serum is designed to address expression lines and creases that appear from early signs of aging. These engraved imperfections appear instantly smoothed. Combined with its anti-aging serum is the ideal non-invasive alternate to achieve a more youthful looking appearance.


- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines

- Tightens and firms skin while you feel it working
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles for an enhanced complexion
- Get instant results that last 6-8 hours



Directions: Apply to clean skin using ring finger. Gently smooth and tap a thin layer over facial lines and puffiness under eyes. Do not rub. Keep face expression-less until dry. If white residue is visible, smooth over the area with damp finger or moisturizer. Wait 60 seconds and view your results!


Learn about the Brand -

From our daily use, eye care and anti-aging products, to our collagen collection, Diamond Crystal Mask and more, L'Reve Cosmetics has all of your skin care needs covered. Our quality and selection will bring you in and our service and dedication will keep you coming back for more. Our goal is to make every customer, a customer for life.

How I feel about the Product-
I used the L'Reve24k 60 second Instant face lift serum on my eyes and eyelids . I do have some saggy skin on my upper eyelid and so i put some on it and under my eye .I did see some difference on my upper eyelid and under my eyes . I saw some firmness and smoothness under my eye. Another reason it is anti-aging serum  for your eyes it is never to early to use anti-aging on our eyes because our eyes ages faster than any other parts of our face . I also like that it only cost around thirty dollars and that is very nice for a anti-aging serum for the eyes .
Powered by Brandbacker
Hereis the links to find it-
https://www.lreverack.com/
https://www.lreverack.com/collections/white-diamond-collection/products/60-second-instant-facial-lift-serum
Thanks Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment