September 2, 2016

Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer

Hello readers, and welcome back to my blog page!

     Today I am going to talk to you about a product that was sent to me to review. The product is Valentina pure glow brightening moisturizer.



   I have heard of the Valentina products previously,  but haven't tried any of their products. Since I got the opportunity to try it, I am so happy. I am also excited to share with everyone of you this awesome product. I have been trying the Valentia pure glow brightening moisturizer for a short while, and I have to say I love the moisturizer and it makes my skin feel so nice.

I also like that it is made from natural and organic ingredients that are so good for your skin.

 The key ingredients are
 -Botanical Hyaluronic acid which floods the skin with moisture, and supports skins elasticity, Also plumping the skin from within.
 -Kojic acid which helps control melanin production and prevents dark spots on the skin.
 -Ginseng which boosts skin to help firm collagen, combat wrinkles, and give the skin a brighter more energized look.
 -Safflower oil Which helps repair skins natural moisture barrier, and provides superior skin protection.
-Shea butter which infuses the skin with many vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.

I have been using this after I cleanse my skin at night.  I use the Valentia Moisturizer  to help my skin look and feel better, and it really sinks into my skin. It can also be used under makeup which I really appreciate that too.

If you have tried Valentia Products, What is your favorite one? I'd love to know, so I can maybe try out a few others from their brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment